We know you kats and kittens have some kool cars, bikes, and trucks that we haven’t seen yet. Let’s show ‘em off in the new Ol’ Skool Rodz “Rodders’ Rodz” section.
Here’s what we need from you:
· Like the cars we feature in the mag, they need to be pre-1968. No Asian-brand cars or bikes. Just the vehicle, no model without a model release.
· Take at least a dozen well-lit, high resolution photos (minimum 1 MB files) with a digital camera (not your phone). Turn off the date code.
· Give us exterior and interior shots as well as underhood (too many pictures is better than not enough).
· Shoot early in the morning or late afternoon. That’s when the light is best. If you have a built-in flash, leave it on.
· Fill out the tech sheet linked on this page. Either e-mail it with the photos or mail it with the photos on a disk.
· Add any other pertinent info like your inspiration, is the car a daily driver, etc.
· Send it all to Gennaro Sepe via e-mail: email@example.com or to Koolhouse Publishing, Readers’ Rodz, PO Box 1928, Tullahoma, TN 37388
We reserve the right to publish or not publish any material submitted. Keep a copy as they cannot be returned. All submissions become the property of Koolhouse Publishing to be used at their discretion. Submission of photos and information will be considered as permission to use as stated above.
Click Here to Download the Rod Tech Sheet